INBOUND CALL CENTERS
Inbound Call Center Services
- Time to scale your sales or Inbound customer support?
- Frustrated by poor performance of your internal staff?
- Need to offer 24/7 call center services?
- Tired of your current unproductive agency?
- Ready to focus on your core business – instead of your internal support operations?
If so, Right Solution might be the perfect solution!
Selecting the best inbound call center services for your business can be difficult and confusing. That is precisely why Right Solution exist! Our inbound call centers will work directly with you and become an extension of your business. Now, you can take advantage of this knowledge and hire the best 24/7 call centers for your outsourced customer support application. Start outsourcing today with Right Solution!
IB Call Center Services offered by our partners include:
- Inbound Customer Support: Provide order status help, handle ordering problems, enrollment, reservations, and more.
- 24/7 or Overflow Call Center: Choose an call center agency to provide 100% of your inbound call center needs or handle calls after hours, overflow or during peak seasons.
- Order Processing: Outsource your catalog orders and literature fulfillment, and leave every caller with a positive impression of your company.
- Marketing Support: Conduct market research, clean up, and qualify marketing lists, generate leads, retain customers, and much more.
- New Customer Acquisition: Hire the right company for Inbound sales, up-selling, appointment setting and lead qualification to instantly transfer hot leads to sales.
- Technical Support: Hire a 24/7 call center with the experience, training, and knowledge to act as your Tech Support Team.
- Helpdesk: Troubleshoot and solve internal technical issues.
- Home-Based Agents: Reduce costs with high-quality, highly motivated home-based agents.
- USA Domestic: High quality accent neutral English speaking agents.
- Multilingual: Global language support from Albania, or from Cloud Based Agencies.
- Disaster Recovery: Prevent loss of customers or interruption in service in times of disasters.